An elegant salad and a crowd pleaser. This salad has strong tasting anti-inflammatories, jalapeños, cilantro and fennel that are masked by the sweetness of the mango and the creamy avocado. A simple dressing is all that’s required to make this salad a party favorite.
- Serves 4
- 1 pound blue crabmeat
- ¼ cup fennel, diced
- ¼ cup green onion, minced
- ¼ cup red pepper, finely diced
- ¼ cup cilantro, minced
- 1 tablespoon jalapeño pepper, minced
- 2 Hass avocados, cubed
- 1 cup mango, cubed
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 4 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
In a small bowl combine lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Pour over crab and mix gently.
Gently fold avocado and mango into the mixture.
Serve and enjoy.